• Respect every player’s rights, dignity, and worth.
• Discrimination is not tolerated in the public environment of a game server.
• Players who hack or cheat in any of our servers will be met with either a temp/perm ban with sufficient evidence.
• Racism is not permitted on any of our servers, you will be given one warning. After which if you continue, you will be met with either a temp/perm ban.
• Glitching players, in an attempt to gain a significant advantage, is considered cheating.
• You are required to wear your Community tags ([TiC], [TiCJr], [TiCr]) via Steam/any other game platform.
• We are not a multi-tag community, it’s not against our rules to game with other groups but we do require that you wear our community tags.
• Ensure that activities are appropriate for the age, maturity, experience and ability of the individual.
• Excessive SPAM in our server’s chat windows is not permitted.
• Asking for Staff ranks or any other position is not permitted, such things are earned with time and loyalty.
• Be fair to other players. If you are experienced, treat new players the way you would want to be treated.
• All gameplay styles are welcome, unless stipulated in our server title/game-type expectations.
WEBSITE AND FORUM RULES
• NO SPAMMING or duplicate posting.
• All community members are required to create an account on our website.
• Always be respectful to all website users and forum posters.
• Please utilize the same “game-handle” on our website, game servers, and voice servers.
• Attacking other members with the intention of offending them may result in extreme disciplinary actions.
• Any form of discrimination is prohibited including age, gender, race, religion, or sexual orientation.
• Arguing over our public forum is not permitted. If you have an issue, solve it in a professional manner.
• Adult material is NOT allowed to be submitted to our website. If you’re unsure if your content is unacceptable, please contact an staff member before submitting your material.
• Video posting is encouraged, but only if it is appropriate.
• Our community uses TeamSpeak 3 which enables members to simultaneously talk verbally to each other while playing games.
• We expect ALL members to use our TeamSpeak 3 server while gaming. (However you can always go AFK if you want to use a different voice platform or go to another TeamSpeak 3 server.)
• You are never allowed to mute any Staff member, if you’re having issues with a specific person please contact a Council member.
• Please respect the rights and opinions of our TeamSpeak 3 users, keep your offensive language usage within in accordance to who is online, some may not mind how you speak, others will detest it. We only ask that you be adaptive based on who you are speaking to.
• Foul language is allowed, however, if a member specifically mentions they don’t want to hear it, you MUST respect their rights. You do not have to be in their presence if you do not wish to conform to another person’s opinion.
• Arguing in our voice servers is strongly frowned upon. If you have a problem with another member please take it to a private channel. If the conflict cannot be resolved, then an administrator should be brought in to mediate and solve the issue.
• Arguing with a Staff member may result in undesirable consequences. If you do not agree with their opinion, notify them in a professional manner.
• Subscribers must include their “game-handle” in their channel’s name.
• Your friends are only allowed within your subscriber channel when you are present otherwise they’ll be relocated to another channel.
• You may move and use your Music Bot into other channels, if requested you must put your Bot back into your subscriber channel.
• Refer any questions you have to a Council member if you are unsure on the proper usage of your subscriber channel.
We are not a multi-tag community, it’s not against our rules to game with other groups but we do require that you wear your game tags.
All rules are created and modified at the discretion of this communities Council. Breaking or circumventing our rules has the potential to result in being removed from our community or in seldom cases permanent ban. We do not expect our members to be perfect, do your best to follow our rules and use your common sense. We intend to retain and help our members grow.
Remember, our rules are in place to make our experience the best possible.